15 de maio de 2009

Homenagem às relações humanas

"Today's the day my life begins. Today I become a citizen of the world. Today I become a grown up. Today I become accountable to someone other than myself and my parents. Accountable for more than my grades. Today, I become accountable to the world. To the future. To all the possibilities that life has to offer. Starting today, my job is to show up wide eyed and willing and ready. For what, I don't know. For anything. For everything. To take on life. To take on love. To take on the responsibility and possibility. Today, my friends, our lives begin. And, I for one can't wait."

"You never know the biggest day of your life is the biggest day. Not until it's happening. You don't recognize the biggest day of your life, not until you're right in the middle of it. The day you commit to something or someone. The day you get your heart broken. The day you meet your soul mate. The day you realize there's not enough time, because you wanna live forever. Those are the biggest days. The perfect days."


Um brinde sem copo e sem conteudo aos melhores dias das nossas vidas. Àqueles dias que são perfeitos mesmo quando nem sequer nos conseguimos aperceber.
Outro brinde ao verbo finalizar... ao fim de etapas, e ao que três anos fizeram com todos nós!

Amanhã, apesar da contradiçãozinha, eu sei que vai ser um dia desses. Não vai ser o meu dia desses, mas é o dia em que espreito por cima do ombro, pisco os olhos e fico abismada com o percurso que temos feito.Fico abismada com a possibilidade das etapas seguintes e do que elas podem fazer por nós.

Sem comentários: